I’ve played the game quite a bit over the past week. Here are the changes I’ve discovered :
- Level progression is much faster
- AA’s have been expanded quite a bit.
- You may now choose whether your XP goes to AA, Leveling, or is split between the two.
- Achievements ! Perfect for the stat hound such as myself, these include visits to locations in Norrath; Slayer titles; and of course, quests completed.
- EQ2Players is apparently now a free service. Tez is #7 Mystic quester on the Bazaar, even after three years pass.
- There apparently are “missions” in game now. I wasn’t able to discover anything further about them. Sounds like a quest with a different name.
- I can now own 10 houses. You think it’s time I moved out of the starter inn room ?
- All of my characters can sell items, up to six boxes worth.
- Strength allowing you to carry boxes seems to be removed. Everyone can just use boxes for inventory storage.
- Every character ( At level 20) can now “research” spells, which apparently gets you to Master level spells at some point.